Ready for the ultimate collection of Washington DC captions for Instagram & Washington DC quotes?
If you’re looking for an inspiring way to capture your travels to Washington DC, on Instagram, then you’ve come to the right place.
With its iconic landmarks and stunning views, Washington DC, offers plenty of opportunities for beautiful photos with unique captions that reflect its importance as a hub of history and politics.
In this blog post, we’ll provide ideas and inspiration for creating the perfect Instagram caption when visiting this amazing city – whether it’s your first time there or simply your most recent visit!
Best Washington DC Captions For Instagram
Are you feeling inspired by the beauty and excitement of Washington DC? Share your experiences with your followers on Instagram by pairing your stunning photos with the perfect caption.
From iconic landmarks to hidden gems, there are endless opportunities to showcase the city’s charm and history.
In this section, we are sharing our favourite Washington DC captions for Instagram. Let’s celebrate all the wonderful moments and memories that make this city one of a kind!
- “It’s your time to bloom.”
- “Finding the soul of a nation.”
- “Strolling down Penn Avenue.”
- “I’d rather be in Washington DC.”
- “DC, where history meets politics.”
- “Talking politics in Washington DC.”
- “Follow me to the Lincoln Memorial.”
- “It’s cherry blossom season, people!”
- “My favorite color is cherry blossom.”
- “Washington DC is always a good idea.”
- “DC knows how to do a half-smoke right.”
- “Cherry blossom season is the best season.”
- “But first, let’s go sightseeing in Washington DC.”
- “Making memories and seeing all the monuments.”
- “A woman’s place is in the house. The White House.”
- “Washington DC, thank you for making me feel so alive.”
- “In DC, you don’t just visit museums – you get lost in them.”
- “You can leave Washington DC, but it will never leave you.”
- “All the heart eyes for cherry blossoms and beautiful sights.”
- “Everything in this city is a clue according to National Treasure.”
- “DC, a city where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated every day.”
- “Visited the Lincoln Memorial and got a tan from his reflective head.”
- “Visited DC and got a masters in political science just by walking around.”
- “If you want to feel small, try standing next to the Washington Monument.”
- “I walked so much in DC, I’m pretty sure I could have just run for office instead.”
- “If you want to fall in love with Washington DC, you just have to come here once.”
- “DC: where you can walk 10 feet and be in a different state of mind (and sometimes an actual different state)”
- “Such a weird feeling, knowing that the President is probably somewhere in there, walking around in his bathrobe.”
Short Washington Captions For Instagram
Washington DC, the capital of the United States, is a city full of history, culture, and beauty. And what better way to showcase your experiences in the heart of America than with some killer Washington captions for Instagram?
Whether you’re visiting the iconic landmarks and museums or exploring the hidden gems and local flavours of the city, there’s no shortage of captivating moments to capture. So join me in showcasing DC’s charm and diversity with these short but mighty captions that will leave your followers wanting more.
From the classic “4th of July in the Nation’s Capital” to the artsy “Where history meets street art,” these captions are sure to elevate your Instagram game and inspire your next adventure in the city of secrets.
- “DC vibes.”
- “Hello, DC.”
- “Lost in DC.”
- “Made in DC.”
- “DC dreaming.”
- “DC way of life.”
- “See you in DC.”
- “I love you, DC.”
- “DC, I’m yours.”
- “Find me in DC.”
- “My kind of city.”
- “Meet me in DC.”
- “Follow me to DC.”
- “Today’s mood: DC.”
- “Postcard from DC.”
- “Good morning DC.”
- “I’d rather be in DC.”
- “You had me at DC.”
- “Life is better in DC.”
- “Let’s get lost in DC.”
- “Greetings from DC.”
- “Living history in DC.”
- “Bloom, baby, bloom.”
- “A capital experience.”
- “DC is the place to be.”
- “Home is where DC is.”
- “DC is my happy place.”
- “DC is always in my mind.”
- “Wanderlust and city dust.”
- “Lost in the beauty of DC.”
- “A city of stars and stripes.”
- “Dear DC, you’re so beautiful.”
- “4th of July in the Nation’s Capital”
Funny Washington DC Captions
Washington DC, the capital of the United States, is a city full of history, politics, and monuments. But let’s be real, sometimes all we need is a good laugh.
Whether you’re a local or a tourist, you’ll appreciate these funny Washington DC captions that will add some humour to your Instagram posts.
From punny references to political jabs, these captions will make your followers laugh out loud. So next time you’re snapping a photo in front of the White House or the Lincoln Memorial, remember to add a touch of humour with one of these hilarious captions. Which funny Washington DC Instagram captions are your favourite?
- “It’s raining pink and white petals!”
- “DC: where even the squirrels are political.”
- “I came, I saw, I got lost on the National Mall.”
- “Feeling pretty presidential in Washington DC.”
- “DC, where the traffic is as slow as the political process.”
- “Don’t be shocked when your history book mentions me.”
- “I didn’t come to DC to take sides, I came to take selfies.”
- “DC: where even the pigeons have an opinion on politics.”
- “DC, a city where the national bird is not the eagle, but the lobbyist.”
- “I asked a local for directions and ended up in a museum about museums.”
- “I came to DC to see the monuments but all I got was this selfie with a squirrel.”
- “DC is the city that never sleeps…because everyone’s too busy working overtime.”
- “I learnt more about American history in one day in DC than in four years of high school.”
- “Today’s forecast: 100 percent chance of museum tours, sightseeing, and cherry blossoms.”
- “Two minutes in Washington DC and I’m already convinced I should run for president.”
- “DC: where the monuments are larger than life and the politicians are smaller than you’d expect.”
- “Has anyone else ever noticed that the Washington Monument looks absolutely nothing like George Washington?”
Washington DC Puns
Washington DC may be the capital city, but it’s also a hotbed for puns! From monuments like the “Lincoln Lean” to “The Mall” being a shopping destination, it’s hard to explore the city without coming across a clever play on words.
Of course, don’t forget about the infamous “Beltway,” which refers to both the city’s highway system and the political bubble in which many politicians reside.
Here are our favourite Hillary-ous Washington Puns, enjoy!
- “Having a cherr-ific time in DC!”
- “I’ll cherry-sh visiting DC forever.”
- “Came to Washington DC Obama self.”
- “Wow, Washington DC is George-ous!”
- “Washington DC Trumps all other cities!”
- “Time to leave Washington DC… Bi-den.”
- “My Washington DC puns are Hillary-ous.”
- “I’m feeling monument-al after exploring DC.”
- “I’m having a monumentally good time in DC.”
- “Washington DC, I can’t stop Lincoln about you!”
- “I’m George Washing-DONE with your attitude!”
- “I thought the DC in Washington DC stood for ‘Da Capitol’”
Best Washington DC Quotes For Instagram
Are you looking for the perfect quote to caption your next Instagram post in Washington DC? Look no further! Whether you’re strolling through the National Mall or enjoying a delicious brunch in Georgetown, the nation’s capital is full of inspiration.
With these Washington DC quotes for Instagram, you’ll be sure to capture the essence of this historical and vibrant city. From political figures like Theodore Roosevelt to renowned artists like Duke Ellington, there’s no shortage of wise words to accompany your stunning photos.
So grab your camera, explore the city, and let these quotes take your Instagram game to the next level!
- “Washington is no place for a good actor. The competition from a bad actors is too great.”- Fred Allen
- “When somebody comes along and says, ‘I think Washington DC sucks’ that is not wrong.”- Van Jones
- “In Washington DC politics dominate even the most casual conversations.” – Armstrong Williams
- “It is true that when you are in the White House alone, it is a lonely place. Big and lonely.”- Nancy Reagan
- “Outside of the ki*lings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.”- Marion Barry
- “The White House is the people’s house. When you do historical restoration, that must be what it is.”- Iris Apfel
- “Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?” – Steven Wright
- “Any man who does not like dogs and want them about does not deserve to be in the White House.”- Calvin Coolidge
- “You can practically smell the bills becoming laws. You can taste the sweet sugar of bureaucracy at work.” – Leslie Knope
Short Quotes About Washington DC
- “Washington is dominated by big money.”- Bernie Sanders
- “Washington DC is corporate-occupied territory.”- Ralph Nader
- “You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.” – Harry S. Truman
- “There is no solitude in the world like that of the big city.” – Kathleen Norris
- “I have never felt salvation in nature. I love cities above all.” – Michelangelo
- “Saw Washington Monument. Phallic. Appalling. A national catastrophe.”- Arnold Bennett
- “Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don’t vote.”- William E. Simon
Famous Quotes About Washington DC
Washington DC is a city that resonates with people from all walks of life. It is a city that is steeped in history, culture, art, and politics. With every corner you turn, you are greeted with some of the most iconic landmarks in the world.
From the White House to the Lincoln Memorial, the city offers countless opportunities to capture Instagram-worthy moments.
And what better way to accompany those moments than with Washington DC quotes for Instagram? Whether you’re looking for something inspirational or witty, there is no shortage of quotes that can capture the essence of this beautiful city.
So, get ready to explore Washington DC, snap amazing pictures, and pair them with the perfect quote. Your followers are sure to be impressed.
- “Never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.” – John F. Kennedy
- “It is true what is said in Washington – ‘No matter how cynical you get, it is never enough to catch up’.”- Louie Eohmert
- “Common looking people are the best in the world. That is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “I was raised in Washington DC in a household where one parent was a Republican and the other was a Democrat, so I got both sides.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Hardly anybody tells the truth these days. For the truth I have to go to Washington DC, and whatever a politician says, interpolate the opposite.”- Jarod Kintz
Washington DC Sayings
Washington DC is undoubtedly one of the most inspiring and captivating cities in the world! From iconic landmarks like the White House and Capitol Hill to hidden gems like quaint neighbourhoods and local eateries, there is no shortage of captivating moments to capture and share on Instagram.
So, if you’re looking for some inspiring captions to go along with your shots of this magnificent city, in this section you will find our favourite ones.
Whether you’re looking to showcase the beauty of the cherry blossom trees or the patriotism of the national monuments, these Washington DC captions for Instagram will surely capture your audience’s attention and inspire them to plan their own visit to this awe-inspiring city!
- “Feeling patriotic in the heart of America.”
- “Following the blossoms in Washington DC.”
- “I came, I saw, I fell in love with Washington DC.”
- “Exploring the nation’s capital, one monument at a time.”
- “DC, a city that inspires me to dream big and believe in myself.”
- “The cherry blossoms in full bloom make DC even more magical.”
- “Let your dreams bloom like the cherry blossom of Washington DC.”
- “DC is a city that never stops inspiring me, no matter how many times I visit.”
- “The Lincoln Memorial, a symbol of freedom and unity, never fails to move me.”
- “DC, where every street corner is a work of art and every moment is worth savoring.”
Washington DC Captions For Instagram & Quotes: Wrap-up
Washington DC is a city full of culture and energy that’s perfect for captions on Instagram. There’s no town quite like it, from the breathtaking monuments to the winsome cobblestone streets.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your next post, get creative and use a phrase that speaks to the unique beauty of the nation’s capital by using one of your favourite Washington DC captions for Instagram from this post.
Whether it’s an iconic quote from a famous speech or a humorous take on local culture, having fun with your posts will help them stand out.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration from my travels around the world.