Are you looking for the most inspiring journey quotes? This post is an epic collection of 300 most beautiful and clever quotes about journey. Quotes about journeys can be a beautiful metaphor for life wisdom and in this post, you’ll find all the best of them.
This page is divided into sections to help you navigate through it and find the best quotes for journey, fast. In the first two sections, you’ll find my favourite quotes about journey and short journey captions for Instagram. And, the following sections include best quotes on life journey, positive quotes for life journey, enjoy the journey of life quotes, happy journey quotes + safe journey quotes, quotes on the journey that just begins, inspirational and motivational quotes about life journey, trust lifes journey quotes, journey love quotes, journey with friends quotes, journey destination quotes + journey success quotes, journey travel quotes, quotes about spiritual journey, end of a journey quotes and more!
I hope this post will inspire you and feel free to copy and use any of your favourite ‘on a journey quotes’ for whatever you need, whether it is an Instagram post or travel wishes card. Happy journey quotation search!
Best Journey Quotes
In this section, you will find the very best quotes about a journey including super famous quotes on journey (such as the journey of a thousand miles quote) that will inspire and bring goosebumps on your skin! Some of these journey life quotes are painfully true, other voyage quotes are beautiful and inspiring. Without further ado, here are the best out of the best quotes about the journey.
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” – Unknown
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal” – Paulo Coelho
- “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.” – Anatole France
- “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.” – Unknown
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye
- “Never give up on your dreams, no matter how painful and difficult your journey is.” – Unknown
- “Go, Fly, Roam, Travel, Voyage, Explore, Journey, Discover, Adventure.” – Priyanshu
- “See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.” – Ray Bradbury
- “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” – Mandy Hale
- “Life is a journey, endure the adventure.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The further I go, the closer to me I get.” – Andrew McCarthy
- “Sometimes, you got to climb the mountain alone. Much precious time is wasted convincing others how beautiful it is up there.” – Shouvik Bhattacharya
- “A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- ”One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit.” – J. A. Konrath
You may also like:
Best Journey Captions + Journey Sayings + Journey Quotes Short
Are you looking for a caption about journey for an Instagram photo? Here are some of the best short journey quotes including famous journey quotes that you’ve probably heard before, life path quotes and inspiring journey quotes. Which caption for journey is your favourite?
- If you can’t find a way, then go Create One!
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Life’s a journey, not a race.
- The journey of life is a marathon not a sprint.
- Life is a journey, travel it well.
- A journey of a thousand miles… is best done by jet.
- Life is a journey filled with unexpected miracles.
- Stay Patient, Work Hard and Trust the Journey.
- The journey is the reward.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Life is a journey, it’s not where you end up but it’s how you got there.
- A journey is time suspended.
- Only one who wanders finds new paths.
- Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right.
Best Quotes About Life Journey
Here are some of the best journey quotes about life. You’ll find here some super famous journey of life quotes, quotes about journeys in life that will resonate with you, life as a journey quotes that reveal the truth we often don’t want to hear but also beautiful quotes on the journey of life. Which life journey quotes is your favourite?
- “Life is a journey that must be travelled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.”- Hans Christian Andersen
- “Life is an opportunity, seize the day, live each day to the fullest. Life is not a project, but a journey to be enjoyed.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “My ideal journey: set out early and never arrive.” – Marty Rubin
- “Sometimes life takes you on a journey that changes everything you thought you wanted.” – Melaina Rayne
- “Life is what happens when you are busy making plans.” – Allen Saunders
- “Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.” – Unknown
- “The journey of life is not meant to be feared and planned; It is meant to be travelled and enjoyed.” – Unknown
- “On Your Life’s Journey… Travel light… Letting go of extra baggage will keep your arms open and your heart free – to fully embrace the gifts of the moment.” – Paula Finn
- “This thing we call life is not a destination with an end but a path down which we continue to journey as long as we can breath. Life is to be lived not squandered or to give away waiting for the end to close upon us.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right.” – Pope Francis
- “Your journey never ends. Life has a way of changing things in incredible ways.” – Alexander Volkov
- “I tramp a perpetual journey.” – Walt Whitman
- “Let’s not grow with our roots in the ground.” – Criss Jami
- “There is a wide world out there, full of pain, but filled with joy as well. The former keeps you on the path of growth and the latter makes the journey tolerable.” – R.A. Salvatore
- “Destination can be ignored but not the journey, because journey represents the life itself!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Be music always. Keep changing the keys, tones, pitch, and volume of each of the songs you create along your life’s journey and play on.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Sometimes we must take the most important journeys in isolation; alone except for the experience itself.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike.” – John Steinbeck
Positive Life Journey Quotes
This section is all about super positive quotes on journey of life to boost the morales and lift the spirit! These quotes about life’s journey are meant to teach us a new perspective on our lives. Here are some of the most uplifting quotes about journey in life.
- “See, life is a journey and every chapter is very interesting.” – Zeenat Aman
- “When things are not going as per the plan but you are still excited about the journey, know that you are on a thrilling adventure.” – Hrishikesh Agnihotri
- “Man’s real home is not a house, but the Road and that life itself is a journey to be walked on foot.” – Bruce Chatwin
- “The journey is the treasure.” – Lloyd Alexander
- “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
- “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey.” – Steve Maraboli
- “There is beauty in all we know and beauty in all we don’t know. Our journey is to love it all.” – Thomas Warfield
- “The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.” – Ed Sheeran
- “The beauty of my journey is that it’s always been pretty unpredictable, so stay tuned.” – Andreja Pejic
- “The miracles of our dreams lie beneath our foot soles — in each and every tiny step we take as we journey to the stars… I reckon the destination isn’t the only miracle.” – Besa Kosova
- “Life has its ups and downs and throws you a few curves. Stay strong, it’s not about the destination but the journey.” – Unknown
- “Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.” – Bob Marley
- “I believe that life is a journey, often difficult and sometimes incredibly cruel, but we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom.” – Les Brown
- “A journey measured by miles travelled pales in comparison to a journey measured by smiles unravelled.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “Just walk, see, sit down if you like. And be. Just be, whatever you are with whatever you have, and realize that that is enough to be happy. There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.” – Charlotte Eriksson
Enjoy the Journey Quotes + Appreciation Quotes – Journey
OK, so far we’ve had the most famous quotes about journeys, journey in life quotes and super positive quotes about journey of life. In this section, I’ve gathered all the best quotes about a journey in life that express appreciation and gratitude for even the smallest things in life (including life’s a journey quotes). Here are the quotes about enjoying the journey, no matter how tough it sometimes is.
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
- “Somewhere on your journey don’t forget to turn around and enjoy the view.” – Unknown
- “On your journey, don’t forget to smell the flowers. Take time out to notice that you’re alive. You can only live in one day.” – Ray Fearon
- “It has been a great journey from where I have started to where I am today. I am really blessed with God’s grace.” – Dhanush
- “I made up my mind not to care so much about the destination, and simply enjoy the journey.” – David Archuleta
- “Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.” – Nadia Comaneci
- “Life truly is about the journey of becoming, not the destination. So face your problems with courage, embrace the lessons, and don’t forget to enjoy the ride.” – Chiara Gizzi
- “Each person’s path is different. Some may be easier or harder, longer or shorter, but each path is different, incomparable to one another. Enjoy your journey, it is yours and only yours.” – Avina Celeste
- “Life is a journey, my friend. And we never know whether we will reach our destination. So, we shouldn’t care about that and enjoy the view while we are still travelling.” – Abhaidev
- “We may run, walk, stumble. drive, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.” – Gloria Gaither
- “You can choose to fight your journey every step of the way or you can embrace it, recognizing each stumble or setback as an opportunity to strengthen your character, finesse your craft, and deepen your passion. Oh, this journey can be beautiful if you allow yourself to enjoy the rain!” – Kierra C.T. Banks
- “She wasn’t where she had been. She wasn’t where she was going, but she was on her way.” – Jodi Hills
- “You do not have to run without a sigh, sometimes you gotta stay and have a break when you breathe and admire the beauty of the journey.” – Mahrukh
Happy Journey Wishes + Happy Travel Quotes
The last section was all about expressing gratitude through quotes about the journey of life and quotes of life journey enjoyment. In this section, we’ve got the best quotes on happy journey, bon voyage quotes and best wishes for journey – thoughtful writeups you can put in a happy journey message to someone that is going travelling. Here are the best quotes on enjoying the journey.
- “Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad.” – Rumi
- “A ship in a harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- May your journey through life be vibrant and full of colourful rainbows. ― Harley King
- May the stars guide you on your journey, and your heart always leads you home. ― Melaina Rayne
- “Beautiful girl, take care of yourself. No-one else knows what your soul needs.” – Aston G
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
- “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” – James A. Michener
- “Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.” – Anthony Bourdain
Safe Journey Wishes + Safe Travels Quotes
After the section with enjoying the journey quotes it’s time for quotes on safe journey and safe trip wishes. If you’re looking for quotes for safe journey that are a little less conventional, the happy and safe journey wishes and have a safe journey quotes below will not disappoint you!
- Keep Calm and Have a Safe Trip.
- May your journey be eye-opening!
- Go safe, move safe, stay safe, leave safe and then back safe.
- Safe journey! Have a blast and be well!
- The journey is yours. Enjoy each and every step.
- “The world is waiting for you. Good Luck. Travel Safe. Go!”– Phil Keoghan
- As long as you have an open mind, able body and a kind heart, you will be safe everywhere.
- Life isn’t meant to be lived caged within walls and mindsets. The only way to break free from the shackles of monotony is to travel. Bon voyage!
- Open your senses, feed your soul. Be carefree and let wanderlust take control. Stay safe.
- Don’t get so distracted by the finish line that you forget to enjoy the journey.
- Travelling is less about selfies and more about memories. Have a safe trip.
Quotes About New Journeys
The previous two sections were about quotes enjoy the journey & safe travel wishes + have safe journey quotes, while this paragraph is a collection of all the best new journey quotes. Here you will find: start a new journey quotes, new path quotes, quotes on starting a new journey that may be unexpected, motivational quotes about starting a new journey, positive new journey quotes and a new journey quotes that is unique to every person. Can you find your favourite new journey quote?
- “Each path was once forged by someone who had no fear to start something new.” – Avina Celeste
- “Big things have small beginnings.” – Prometheus
- “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You don’t know what happiness lies before you yet, you are now only in the commencement of your journey.” – Anne Brontë
- “The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time.” – David Bowie
- “Take time for the clearance of the mind, preparing for adherence to perseverance for the journey of another thousand miles.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “Sometimes you don’t know when you’re taking the first step through a door until you’re already inside.” – Ann Voskamp
- “Life is about waking up. It is a journey of discovery and you’ve already bought the ticket and are sitting on the train.” – Michael Sheridan
111. “Put your ears to the ground, to the sky, to the sun and the moon… tune in to Mother Earth’s sweet song. She has messages to say, knowledge to relay, inspiration to convey… there is much for you to learn. Your journey has just begun.” – Melody Lee
112.“A lot of times we find ourselves in this wonderful place where we’ve gotten to, but there is another place for us to go and we kind of have to leave behind the security of who we’ve become and go to the place who we are becoming.” – John Francis
- “The journey of the sun and moon is predictable, but yours is your ultimate art.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Destinations are endpoints. Journeys are learnings, paths of possibilities, blossoming… fresh beginnings.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
Inspirational Quotes About The Journey
In the previous section, we had the best ‘starting a new journey in life quotes’ and this chapter is a collection of inspirational quotes about journeys. Inspirational quotes on journey that will reveal life’s biggest truths, inspirational quotes about journey in life that will make you realise that life is a miracle, inspirational journey quotes that will lift your spirits and journey inspirational quotes that will provoke a positive action towards a better life.
- “Life is a magical journey, so travel endlessly to unfold its profound and heart-touching beauty.” – Debasish Mridha
- “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
- “I go to see a Great Perhaps.” – Francois Rabelais
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
- “A journey, I reflected, is of no merit unless it has tested you.” – Tahir Shah
- “Winning and losing isn’t everything; sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome.” – Alex Morgan
- “The best path is the one that’s not there because we are in the process of creating it.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.” – Chanda Kochhar
- “Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.” – Samuel Smiles
- “Where you are is merely a point along the path to where you are going.” – Tony Cleaver
- “Purpose is the reason you’re on this journey. Passion is the torch that lights your way.” – Will Craig
- “The best part of life is to decide to make the journey through life like a best selling book. Tell a fantastic story when you are ready to tell others how you did it. Make sure life the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “If the journey you’re travelling seems too farfetched and wild beyond your imagination; continue on it, great things come to the risk-takers. And last but not least, live today; here, right now, you’ll thank your future self for it later.” – Nikki Rowe
- “In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” – Anthon St. Maarten
- “Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be…Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before.” – Erich Fromm
- “It truly is all about the journey to your destination. I hope everyone enjoys their ride and be safe. It may get bumpy but it’s ok as long as you get back on the trail.” – Unknown
- “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S. Thompson
Motivational Journeys Quotes + Life Advice Journeying Quotes
In this section, you’ll find a list of the best motivational and inspirational quotes journey related. Here they are – motivational journey quotes.
- “The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are travelling for.” – Louis
- “You may run into some gray clouds along your journey, so hold on tight to the sunshine within you.” – Christine E. Szymanski
- “It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve.” – Mo Farah
- “To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “When setting out on a journey do not seek advice from someone who never left home.” – Rum
- “The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.” – Ivy Baker Priest
- “My journey has always been the balance between chaos and order.” – Philippe Petit
- “The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking at this moment. That’s all there ever is.” – Alan Watts
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
- “The dream is not the destination, it’s the journey, and that motivates me all the time.” – Mamba
- “You’re on a journey, a wildly varying adventure with many obstacles, and trials. If you’re not where you want to be, well, the adventure isn’t over, this is just another step or stop on the long roads.” – Jennifer Megan Varnadore
- “A time will come in your life when some people will regret having treated you badly. Trust me it will definitely come.” – Unknown
- “Don’t travel a journey of life out of assumptions.” – Unknown
- “Gotta’ take that adventure, in order to understand your journey.” – Jennifer Pierre
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Your life is your journey and awareness is your signpost to your destination. Without awareness, we would walk around in a functional coma and react to life’s negativity. – Dee Waldeck
- “What you learn in tough times can be used in many ways to bless your personal life journey.” – Scott Gordon
- “You have learned a lot, but there are still lots of learning for you as you journey through life. Never stop learning.” – Kate Summers
Trust the Journey Quotes
Okay, so we’ve had super inspirational life journey quotes and journey quotes inspirational that will motivate you to take positive action in your life no matter the circumstances. Here are the quotes about journey and destination that encourage you to trust the process and never give up on your dreams.
- “Stay Patient, Work Hard and Trust the Journey.” – Unknown
- “Trust in the joy of the journey.” – Unknown
- “Learn to trust the journey, even when you do not understand it.” – Lolly Daskal
- “The risk is worth taking if it’s going to give you a life worth living.” – Steven Aitchison
- “Don’t trust Words, Trust Actions.” – Priyanshu Singh
- “Life is a journey that has a lot of different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny.” – Ryan Leonard
- “Trust yourself, the journey of exploring your creative self is a process within itself. explore, create, have fun.” – Shay Black
- “Sometimes a journey makes itself necessary.” – Anne Carson
- “Wouldn’t take nothing for my journey now.” – Maya Angelou
- “Trust yourself, trust the road, trust the weather, and trust your destination! This quarto-trust can create a miraculously successful journey!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “It may seem that you are on the path alone, but the light that guides you is coming from somewhere. Trust your every step because none of us walk this journey alone.” – Toni Sorenson
Love Journey Quotes
If you haven’t chosen anything from the inspiring quotes for life journey, maybe you will like one of the love quotes journey related. In this list, there are quotes about journey of love to another person, quotes on journey of love for travelling, journey quotes love yourself, journey together quotes, marriage journey quotes and the journey of love quotes. Take a journey of love quotes below!
- “Love is meant to be an adventure.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
- “No journey is taken alone, every sweet moment or not we can take them together.” – Shellie Palmer
- “Love is the beginning of the journey, its end, and the journey itself.” – Deepak Chopra
- “To love yourself is a never-ending journey.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes the longest journey we make is the sixteen inches from our heads to our hearts.” – Elena Avila
- “Let your love direct your journey.” – Avina Celeste
- “I’m in love with cities I have never been to and people I have never met.” – Unknown
- “This itself is the whole of the journey, opening your heart to that which is lovely.” – Buddha
- “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
- “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” – Rumi
- “Love is the spirit that motivates the artist’s journey.” – Eric Maisel
- “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” – Vera Nazarian
- “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
- “Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Being driven is not the same as being passionate. Passion is a love for the journey. Drive is a need to reach the destination.” – Simon Sinek
- “To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.” – Anna Louise Strong
Friendship Journey Quotes
In this section, you will find the best friends journey quotes. This includes trip with friends quotes, short travel quotes with friends, journey friendship quotes and other ideas for the perfect caption for travelling with friends. Adventures are definitely way better when you can share them with friends!
- “A good friend listens to your adventures. Your best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
- “Life is about doing things that don’t suck with people who don’t suck.” – Unknown
- “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “A journey becomes even more beautiful when you can share it.” – Unknown
- “Life was meant for great adventures and close friends.” – Unknown
- “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “True friends challenge us and help us to be faithful on our journey.” – Pope Benedict XVI
- “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend, and go.”- Unknown
- “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.” – Unknown
- “Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”- Unknown
- “In this journey of life, you will meet people who will make you feel alive!” – Avijeet Das
- “Friends that travel together, stay together.”- Unknown
- “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
- “As with any journey, whom you travel with is more important than the destination.”- Unknown
- “It’s funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with others so that we may share our love, compassion, observations, and hope. This is a design of God that I appreciate and cherish.” – Steve Maraboli
- “It’s not so much the journey that’s important; as is the way that we treat those we encounter and those around us, along the way.” – Jeremy Aldana
- “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Destination and Journey Quotes
We’ve had journey friends quotes, journey of love quotes (including journey marriage quotes) and inspirational quotes about lifes journey. In this section, you’ll find the perfect journey and destination quotes including the famous ‘the journey is the destination’ quote. Which destination quote from the list is your favourite? The next section will be all about journey friendship quotes, stay tuned!
- “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.” – Martin Buber
- “Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.” – Tim Cook
- The journey of discovery is as exciting as the destination. ― Terri Pearsons
- “Instead of being worried about reaching the destination … we need to appreciate each and every moment of the journey.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.” – Henry Miller
- “Traveling well is better than arriving.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
- “It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.” – Penelope Riley
- “Every day may be a fight to get to our dreams and the journey says a lot about our destination.” – Unknown
- “It is about discovery and enjoying the journey instead of focusing on the destination.” – Unknown
208. “Writing isn’t about the destination-writing is the journey that transforms the soul and gives meaning to all else.” – Sue Grafton
209. “Sometimes it’s worth lingering on the journey for a while before getting to the destination. ― Richelle Mead
Success Journey Quotes
After friends travel quotes + quotes about journeys together and inspirational quotes for life journey destinations, it’s time for quotes on journey of success.
- “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
- “Successful people enjoy the journeys they embark on, irrespective of whether they reach their destination or not.” – Zain Hashmi
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
- “Great leaders drive change by inspiring a shared vision and empowering others to willingly travel the journey with them.” – Dr. Davies
- “The journey has definitely not been easy, but all the sacrifice has paid off very well in terms of my performance on-court.” – Rohan Bopanna
- “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” – Usher
- “If he’d believed at any point along this journey that he had to follow a straight path in his career, he never would have found his true calling.” – Ken Robinson
- “Believe me, my journey has not been a simple journey of progress. There have been many ups and downs, and it is the choices that I made at each of those times that have helped shape what I have achieved.” – Satya Nadella
- “Accomplishments will prove to be a journey, not a destination.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “The highway of grace will get you somewhere a whole lot faster than the freeway of spite.” – Aaron Lauritsen
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
Travel Journey Quotes
Enough with the successful journey quotes. Are there any travel lovers out there? Well, this section is for you. It’s not the destination it’s the journey that really matters, and there is no better way of living your life to the fullest other than through exploring our beautiful planet! I love ‘life is a journey enjoy the ride quotes’, here are some best ones.
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s OK. The journey changes you; it should change you. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Unknown
- “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life” – Michael Palin
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
- “A traveler with an open mind grows richer with each journey, with each encounter, with each conversation.” – Jane Wilson Howarth
- “Traveling can be hard on sensitive souls; routine and a few favorite items can make your journey easier.” – Unknown
- “Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Travel is more than seeing of sights; it’s a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
- “On life’s journey, every person met, every place, every new word, language, scent and sound changes the traveler a little: forms who they are and who they become.” – Jane Wilson-Howarth
- “The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it’s easy to fall off.” – Anderson Cooper
- “If you wish to learn more than books could ever possibly teach you, traveling is the only way.” – Dr. Salma Farook
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”- Unknown
- “Drink heavily with locals whenever possible.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.” – John Hope Franklin
- “The pleasure we derive from journeys is perhaps dependent more on the mindset with which we travel than on the destination we travel to.” – Alain de Botton
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page they never see the world.” – Unknown
- “The perfect journey is never finished, the goal is always just across the next river, round the shoulder of the next mountain. There is always one more track to follow, one more mirage to explore.” – Rosita Forbes
- “A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.” – John Steinbeck
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anaïs Nin
- “Previous journeys had taught me the danger of taking too much stuff.” – Tahir Shah
- “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.” – Roman Payne
- “The best education I have ever received was through travel.” – Lisa Ling
Self Discovery Quotes + Spiritual Journey Quotes
Are you looking for personal journey quotes? This list of the best self journey quotes include: difficult journey quotes, healing journey quotes, alone journey quotes, self-love journey quotes and enriching the soul journey quotes.
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelo
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. You’re here to live your life, not to make everyone understand.” – Banksy
- “The journey to know your true self from your learned self is the greatest journey of them all!” – Unknown
- “And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?” – Rumi
- “Your most precious journey is the journey to your own mistakes and so you can face them!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
- “You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” – Joss Whedon
- “Everybody has their own story; everybody has their own journey.” – Thalia
- “Always remember life is a learning journey. Keep filling your mind with all that is worthy.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “We are all born alone and die alone. Loneliness is definitely part of the journey of life.” – Jenova Chen
- “Life is a journey and it’s about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are.” – Kelly McGillis
- “The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place.” – Barbara De Angelis
More Spiritual Quotes About Life Journey
Here are a few more learning life journey alone quotes, hard journey quotes and solo journey quotes. The next section is a collection of the best end of journey quotes, stay tuned.
- “Experience is the best teacher of all. And for that, there are no guarantees that one will become an artist. Only the journey matters.” – Harry Callahan
- “We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.” – Marcel Proust
- “The journey you undertake to get your answers is more important than the answers. The journey awakens your soul while ready made answers just pile up in your head.” – Shunya
- “Get out, explore. Thrive. Challenge authority. Challenge yourself. Evolve. Change forever.” – Brian Krans
- “I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may.” – Leonard Nimoy
- “My journey is self-made because I came from nothing. It’s the best feeling now because I don’t really feel like I owe anybody.” – Dave East
- “The journey was a surreal dream. This world was about knowing the person you’d always wanted to be and setting your foot down to it, remembering the person you’d thought you were as a child and rejoicing in its living, breathing actuality.” – Christopher Hawke
- “You take a step, then another. That’s the journey. But to take a step with your eyes open is not a journey at all, it’s a remaking of your own mind.” – Card, Orson Scott
- “Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness.” – Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
- “Your journey is part of your story. But it is not the complete story of who and how you are. You are a soul, a spirit, who has traveled through this life and along the way; you learned and gathered bits and pieces from here and there. And you, yourself, have woven together a soul, a spirit. And that is who you are today. You define… you.” – José N. Harris
- “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” – Terry Pratchett
- “Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.” – Marianne Williamson
Quotes About the End of a Journey
What happens at the end? Here is a collection of the best journeys end quotes. Which quote out of the ending journey quotes do you like the best?
- “I believe that life is a journey towards God, and that no one has the right to insist that you go a certain road.” – Pat Buckley
- “Our journey, not our destination makes our finale special.” – Pragya Tiwari
- “Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end.” – Deborah Moggach
- “The only way the journey ends is if you stop moving.” – Toni Sorenson
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “We dream of the perfect wave, the perfect job, the perfect house, the perfect love, and when we get there, we dream of something else, and the journey goes on.” – Rob Machado
- “Neither to heaven nor to hell, my journey is towards my home.” – Chidananda Tirtha
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” – George Augustus Moore
- “To finish the moment, to find the journey’s end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It is the length of the journey that ripens the joy of the outcome.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “I don’t think something can constitute a journey unless it leaves one’s world looking different than before.” – Daniel V Chappell
- “What is a journey? Is it just distance traveled? Time spent? No, it’s what happens on the way. It’s the things that shape you. At the end of the journey, you’re not the same.” – Mayor Richard Wilkins III
More Quotes on Journeys
In this last section I share more inspirational quotes about journey of life, starting new journey quotes, end of the journey quotes, travel life quotes and more. Enjoy he last part!
- “Without music, life is a journey through a desert.” – Pat Conroy
- “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacherr
- “There are many paths but only one journey.” – Naomi Judd
- “Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
- “Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.” – Unknown
- It’s a long journey. There will be good times, and there will be bad times, but SoftBank is always there. – Masayoshi Son
- “Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
- “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Those who seek out the comfort of trees are usually on a journey for meaning, wisdom.” – Jessica Marie Baumgartner
- “Let’s ride this journey together as poets, writers, artistes, and muses.” – Avijeet Das
- “Along every step of our journey through life, our mind is being programmed. If we are not programming it ourselves, someone else is doing it to us.” – Joseph Rain
- “Be kind to men of every race and clime, my companions. They are the food for your God-ward journey. But be especially kind to men in their old age lest through unkindness your food be spoiled and you never reach your journey’s end.” – Mikhail Naimy
- “Life is a journey of either Fate or Destiny. Fate is the result of giving in to one’s wounds and heartaches. Your Destiny unfolds when you rise above the challenges of your life and use them as Divine opportunities to move forward to unlock your higher potential.” – Caroline Mys
- “Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough.” – Charles Warner
- “This was how it was with travel: one city gives you gifts, another robs you. One gives you the heart’s affections, the other destroys your soul. Cities and countries are as alive, as feeling, as fickle and uncertain as people. Their degrees of love and devotion are as varying as with any human relation. Just as one is good, another is bad.” – Roman Payne
- “The soul of a journey is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases.” – William Hazlitt
- “You don’t have to understand my journey. You just need to respect it.” – Izey Victoria Odiase
- “One step must start each journey. One word must start each prayer. One hope will raise our spirits. One touch can show you care.” – Unknown
- “Previous journeys in search of treasure have taught me that a zigzag strategy is the best way to get ahead.” – Tahir Shah
I really hope you enjoyed all the beautiful and inspirational quotes on journey of life and will find them useful! If you want to connect with me, leave a comment below or message me on Instagram.
Like me? Pin me for later! 🙂